Thursday, September 18

Chee Cheong Fan

Finally i managed to upload my chee cheong fan to my blog. I tried to upload it last week but it failed miserably. This time, I tried zillions of time only can. Fuhhh~ But, it was not straight, but i don't bother to upload again. Seriously, i think you should try An Soon CCF for once la. It looked so tempting and smell so nice. Must eat it once you buy it, don't keep until the next day. If so, the fried baby prawn and pork not crunchy anymore, become the normal CCF that you can eat \on the day time.. It's different from Hong Kong CCF la... it's totally different one oh. Most of my friends tried it and they say it's delicious and wanting for more. There are a few CCF shop in T.I but I like one only so far. That damn shop i tell you, you can only tapao back...and it gets more expensive each year. RM3 per packet. During CNY even worst i tell you. It was RM3.80 during CNY2008.Expensive nevermind, but you need to QUEUE for that freaking CCF, minimum 1 hour. Why?

CCF Seller : How many packets?
CCF Buyer : 50.
CCF Seller : How many packets?
CCF Buyer : 85.
CCF Seller : How many packets?
CCF Buyer : 45.

If you want to buy 1 packet during CNY, i advice you to sleep. It's so farking not worth for the one hour queue to eat one packet. KNNCCB, manyak hor seng li. Nah, have a look~
"hi hi, my name is chee cheong fan. I was borned in Teluk Intan. I know i'm delicious. I don't mind being eaten up, coz i'm goooooooooD. Next time come T.I must ask sheateng lenglui bring you go eat har!"

i'm hungwweee....
why i cant write proper english anymore? :(

7 comments:

  1. aiseh..miss anson chee cheong fun so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh... u click on my block every minute? I baru post, u dah comment??
    hehe.
    come back ti la. i chia u eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. regret for so long since that day i refused to order one pack for myself .....next time i dun wan share share d, i wan ONE pack for myself, ONE pack for supper, ONE pack for Sahor, ONE pack for breakfast, nvm , i sleep in that kedai...no no, i learn how to make CCF.......hmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. u la, told you to get yrself a packet dunwan.. Luckily we so friend share with you okay. hik hik hik.. come down TI la. i chia u. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u can be CCF ambassador..... haha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.. so ngam la...
    i wan eat..~
    raya only i go back.. ur sis la..ask her back during raya, but she dowan.. huh..kns~

    ReplyDelete