Thursday, August 21

Me love these moments

I love the togetherness.I love the companionship.
I love the candid pictures
I love the food
I love the party
I love being silly
I love being rabbit
I love the roadside excited
I love my bo-syiok-ness face, which many other hate it.
I love the insecureness of the Kl life
I love hantu-ing
I love the middle-finger moments together with lansi face. SoH code.
I love beach
I love the attention
I love my babes

I love the expressions

The captions may sound stupid but it holds significant meaning for those involved. I really miss those sweet time i had with everyone. You need to be in, in order to feel the joy and laughters. :D :) :O :S :@ :]


3 comments:

  1. this topic remind me about my childhood time..
    remind me ablout my crazy time with lovely friends.. go yam cha, go long kai.. go kap chai..go ur house play mahjong..lol~
    huh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaha.. yea yea... btw, dun make urself sounds so old le... u r always welcomed to play mahjong at my house.. hahahhaha
    :)
    I think those longkai, yam cha, kap chai is in TelukIntan-ers' blood. what ya think?
    ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo yalo.. almost everyone doin the same things ~ hahaha~

    ReplyDelete