Sunday, August 16

Tagging again?!

I got tagged by Adam Loo Sin Tze, who did his own tag like shit. Seriously, refer this page.


Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik mengenai pemberi award ini

1. He used to be tall, dark, lean. Now he's still tall, dark and fat. haha
2. Many people has mistakenly thought he is a malay.

3. He is fckingly crazy and funny.

4. He is quite handsome lah.

5. He is a good listener, listener only ha, not sure bout the good secret keeper. Haha


setiap blogger harus menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya

Fact 1. I am not polite lady. I'm am who I am. hahahaha
Fact 2. I get emotional easily can be cool off rather late.
Fact 3. I can eat like a man and fat like them too. :(
Fact 4. I am constipate for like few days already. :(
Fact 5. I always say want to diet, but I eat more than before.
Hobi 6. Loves to day dream.
Hobi 7. Loves to online
Fact 8. I drive manual cars
Hobi 9. Loves to sports
Fact 10. Short and stout. :P

anda perlu memilih 5 penerima award seterusnya,dan describe tentang mereka
1st award - Kahyee. she is my partner in crime.
2nd Award - Kang leik. He is my damn annoying brother that looks like a girl.
3rd Award - Keantat - He's like our father, plan and fetch us around to delicious food/happening place
4th Award - pohcheong - He's a working boss now, birthday next week some more. *happy birthday*
5th Award - ching shearn - He's from Pangkor and everyone knows him.

No comments:

Post a Comment