Monday, September 8

Allergy me

(You are warned, the pictures below are disgusting)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't vomit okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't despise me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dont leave me okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, presenting:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rashes on Nov 06. mainly part on both arms. With Scars remained as souvenirs. Damn.Sept 08. Attacked on both legs, and some on arms.
(okay, don't stare at my fat please. I know i have big legs. So shuddup)
And i got myself another MC. So i'm free on Monday. Who wanna date me out?????? lolz.


They still like it soft. wtf.
Stop spreading can u?
OMG, help me...
I want to sleep, leave me alone.
Dont tempt me damn it.
No more scratching!!!!!!
give you hard one, see bleed or not.
I dont want scars.
Okay la soft soft.
CB, cannot stand.
F off....
(getting more insane already with the rashes.)

You, dont scratch like i do.
Heal faster ya!
:)


3 comments: