Sunday, March 22

Oh, so random.

I'm currently blogging from home because I detected some wireless here, sometimes. So, the connectivity is pretty fast compared to my uni's LANjiao. So, thats it, free internet. :)

And i'm working too. Ahem, as a waitress for a week.

Did i tell that Yakin Boleh is in Finals? Thanks, i heard congratulations. Hehe.

In order not to pull my team's performances down, i need to gear up and start building up my stamina. And with that, i am going to jog to the shop!!!

But the distance between my house and the shop is quite near, today i reached within 8 minutes. So kinda bo eong. I think i will use the other way tomorrow, which is somehow further? I hope no dogs chasing after me.

I'm going to stay teluk intan for another week.

hello, any mahjong kaki here???

Btw, i am working out some plan to do during my coming semester break. I'm going to be a businesslady. Haha, Will elaborate further if it's going to be carried out. :)

:)

1 comment:

  1. Ιt's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this post at this site.

    Also visit my blog post :: payday advance
    my web page - payday advance

    ReplyDelete