Thursday, April 30

Happy birthday My Sweetest Roommate Carina Gui Su Ping


Happy "22nd" Birthday !!!
i hope you will enjoy this year birthday, though i know you are missing me, =)
i hope that your days will be filled with joy, laughters and happiness. =O
i hope that you will enjoy your upcoming italy trip. =D
i will also pray that you'll be forever young and slim! =P

XOXOXOXO,
LOVE YOU ALWAYS..! :-*

Oh, that was her birthday message for me :P

This are what i have compiled, enjoy babe.

FOUNDATION 1:
FOUNDATION 2:
YEAR 1 SEM 1:
YEAR 1 SEM 2:
YEAR 2 SEM 1:
YEAR 2 SEM 2:
YEAR 3 SEM 1:
YEAR 3 SEM 2:

Guigui, happy birthday.
Now you're as old as me already. :P Too bad you're so far away,and if you realize we haven't taken the YEAR 4 SEM 1.

I
LOVE YOU like my sisters. Because we have been living together for at least three years which is very long duration. Thank God, you're the best roommate i can ever asked for.

You're always be there for me when i need someone the most and you never fail to stay awake just to listen to my samsi. haha.

and your knn advices, tho a bit knn but still they meant so much for me. :P

and so sorry can't be there for you when you need me the most physically but mentally I AM THERE. you can feel it too right? ish, so gay.


I wish you good luck and all the best!
Next sem we gonna rock UTP!
muahahhaha


1 comment:

  1. carina gui su pingMay 1, 2009 at 2:25 AM

    I LOVE YOU!!!

    i dunno whether are all the pictures from that era.

    kekekkee.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    ROCKIN' ROOMIES.

    ReplyDelete