Monday, August 31

TI Peeps

OMfG, this is the biggest discovery I have ever made. I'm so proud of myself!!!!

I hope you guys still haven't found out yet, or else my discovery will not be so grant anymore.

I'm so kan cheong to reveal it here, please do not you simply not telling around about my discovery of the year okay! Guys, seems like we may have additional ppl in our Bali trip later. Sorry Bee, you have to sleep alone. muahahaha. (it's a hint!)

Deng deng deng.

In this beautiful morning with little sunshine into my room, I was onlining as usual. Facebooking to be exact. I browsed and browsed, clicked and clicked, (I have this habit of online until I got bored only start my FYP) until I saw this picture in the album called "old foc pictures" by Soo Lim Chua.

The picture has 120 comments but only 4 people like it. (juicy juicy gossip)

The female in the picture is tagged under "Puteri Bukit Bendera" and the male is tagged as "Raja Muda Perak". There was a big pink heart behind them with written "I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY TRUE LOVE". AWWeww so sweet can die!!!! hahaha
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
curious or not??????
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
our momokei and his puteri bukit bendera~

2 comments:

  1. I thought that it's sth grand... oh man!! When I first read it, I thought that u found the solution to ur FYP or sth.. haha...

    ReplyDelete