Tuesday, September 15

FML

Hooray, I've just submitted my FYP progress report this afternoon. Finally I'm free from facebook quarantine. Hehehe. Actually, I got back my password two nights ago because I told Carina (my roommate) I'm very discipline already, won't touch Bejeweled until I'm done with my report. ^.^

I didn't know what got me to get addicted to the game. Maybe self satisfaction? When i first started playing, I saw my friends' records, ranking #1 is above 100k points and I started to curse. "KNN, how can they scored that high? Diao Diao Diao". I stood in front of the mirror and brain washed myself. "PLAY UNTIL YOU SCORE 100k!!". Aza Aza Aza~

In the end, i scored 130k like that and my rank shot up to #5 from like, hell bottom. The #1 was still like around 180k points. aiSeh, so proud of myself okay, but that was like 3-4 hours continue nonstop. 1 game = 1 minute, so 1 hours ~ 50 games. 4 hours = 200 games!!!! no wonder when I see Carina's face I feel like clicking her nose upwards her eyes to score points -......-

BUT last night when I login the game, I feel like kicking my friend's ass because she scored 300k and became #1. GAHHHHHH. 300,000 leh... how many EXCELLENT, BRAVO, ZNG, BOOM, EXCELLENT to score that fcking 300,000 points in 1 minute? 60 seconds. She must be damn lucky I must say. It's all about luck isn't it? Hohoho.

I played the game until 4am which I was very reluctant to go to bed that kind (last 1, 1 last game, 1,1,1,1,1,1,1 since 3am) In the end, I was so sleepy that my upper eyelids drops till my chest I faster switch off the computer and while I was lying down on the bed, I kept thinking of the strategics until I fall asleep and when I have all the strategics and TIME aka NOW, THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD.

FML.

On another note, please do not do PLAGARISM. A final semester student was caught doing plagarism in her assignment and scored ZERO. (chiak kay neng)

FML x2.

5 comments:

  1. Eh! what is FML? And what's with the PLAGIARISM? Don't understand at all.. anyway, I'm going to try that game... i wanna know why u say a lot of good thing about it.. hehe.. see if I'm addicted to it like u r or not.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. FML is fuck my life. hahaha.
    I'm the student! :(
    don't try it man, later u got hooked up. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, when I get really really addicted to a game... when I close my eyes at night to go to sleep, I see the game. And then I play it in my head.

    Does that happen to you? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe... now I know how u feel when u see ur friend gets 300.. my high score is only 87. Seem that it's way to go.. :D

    ReplyDelete