Wednesday, September 8

hari raya -> wedding

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!

Picture credits to Pakker who edited it and sent it to all ITIS batch 05 email forum, as you can see most of us were in the picture dressed up for ITIS Dean List + Hari Raya Celebration last year, except thuhaha, abeng and myself. :) Whoot, how fast time passed, another year has passed since that day, and looking at each and everyone of us, I believe that we are blessed with a good job and stable income. Well, my six sense is telling me that soon, i'll bombarded with wedding invitations... I have one coming in this October. Shhh, the bridegroom disallow me to share it with others so no names!

My first reaction when she asked if I'm available at that this particular date was, Are you getting married??? followed by a Yes, my reply was "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you....".

You may say I'm overreacted, but I can't help. I'm usually like this, and if I know the couples beforehand, I'd go sleepless because too happy, just like Eryn's wedding.

Look at Eryn, the middle wearing a stunning red cheongsam, she looked so happy and beautifully stunning. The moment I saw her, my heart melted and I know why Tim proposed.

For me, it's a wonderful thing for a couple who decided to take another step from the courtship into a higher level, to tie the knot. :) It's because they have found the perfect person for them to grow old with, to have a family with, to do everything together for the rest of their lives. It's a huge responsibility I'd say but when they say "Yes, I dO" I believe they are prepared for those.

Maybe, i need to give my blessings to my dad too. He said he has found his sweetheart and will get married next week. It's strange, isn't it? Seeing your parent gets married in front of your eyes is like .... awkward, sad, and... must I say happy for them?

I don't know... er, can I skip this phase in my life? It's not written anywhere and wasn't been briefed. What should I do? It's so weird. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment