Sunday, January 23

Beautiful again~

I believe that you'd feel the urge to write down your feelings or thoughts ALL the time except when you are looking at the compose page.

Looking at this page for more than 30 minutes, fingers dancing on the keyboards and constantly pressing backspace, I lost my momentum and idea. I just don't remember what I wanted to write earlier.

It's hard to start. It's even harder to let go. It's always hardest to maintain.

It's almost impossible to feel happy and peace at all because of many uncertainties. I always question myself why bother to compare, not like there's a perfect solution or answer. Everything is fated or perhaps I should say that we don't have the power to control anything on Earth.

Just pray that everything will be beautiful again!

No comments:

Post a Comment