Monday, January 2

Hello 2012

So, another year has passed.

I have drafted a long blog post to recap my 2011 but I couldn't finished it on time. T_T...
Sadly, I am no longer committed to blogging as I used to be before as my priorities have changed. Anyhow, I'd like to write more frequent, that is my first resolution.

I'll be 25 pretty soon and my next resolution is to behave and think maturely. I should be more considerate and caring towards my elderly members in my family. No more hiding or walking away when unpleasant scenarios arise but to put in effort to solve and ease the problems willingly.

Next in my list is to stay healthier. No more snacking, less sugar intake, less oil, less meat and rice. I must obey and follow the weekly list that I created every Sunday for the whole next week. (I just created that one in order to sound more organized 1 second ago. haha)

and the following are the activities that I want to do:

1. Obtain a diving license
2. Take up a dancing class
3. Sponsor another child via World Vision
4. Run a half marathon
5. Take a Master

Last but not least, I want you to be with me together to achieve the resolutions for this year, next year and the remaining years to come.

So, what your resolutions are? Regardless, I hope that everyone that I know will be happier, healthier, richer and achieve what they plan. :)

1 comment:

  1. what a new year resolution! hehe... happy new year, mate!

    ReplyDelete