Monday, February 20

4 o clock in the morning

And I'm typing this?!?!?

Either the pou lei tea during tim sum brunch or the green tea in the hair salon.

It's my first visit to hair salon this year and it's been a year since the last visit. Seriously keep long hair if you want to save money coz previously I had to go fix the short hair almost every month coz out of shape and so short I cant tie it up.

Wanted to perm for the longest time.

Black curly hair = you'll look older than your age.

Well, I used to care about the comment years back but I'm reaching 25 soon, I guess I'm 'old' enough to have 'old-looking-hair'. *self reassurance

Shhh... You don't have to tell me your opinion. :P

1 comment:

  1. u looks so alike ur elder sis in the 3rd photo... looks nice! what perm u r doing?

    5plus2

    ReplyDelete