Thursday, July 12

New layout and me getting back into blogging!

I have decided to give my blog a new makeover realizing it has been pretty dull and it has been ages since the last change. It was fun and I get to choose and match the colors based on my liking and preferences. I suppose it also reflects my feeling at that moment which is trying to ... live in a colorful and vibrant everyday. I also hope this would encourage me to start writing as honest as possible without hiding facts and figures as well as fats. haha.

I was thinking if I should change my blog's url... I totally forgot how on earth would I came up with stupid idiot buffalo. Having said that, I'm not very creative with names or any words related stuff such as slogans, themes, song lyrics or poem. Well, not that I'm good at design artistic stuffs too. -.-" guess, I shall embrace the uniqueness of it until God decided to pop into my dream tonight and drop me hints. ;)

There's something that I am quite proud of and I hope it is a sustainable lifestyle. I am picking up exercising again and this time around, I need to wake up as early as 6.45 in the morning so that I would reach gym around 7.30am and sweating away. I'm really grateful that my company has a well-equipped gym as well as clean, hot-water shower rooms that operates almost 24 by 7.

Due to the flexibility of my previous role of being able to work from home or start work later (due to previous night teleconferences), i usually wake up around 9a.m and would only go to bed after 12. Obviously, it is not a healthy lifestyle. My colleagues and I then decided to kick start this program of reaching and exercising every Mon and Wed by 7.30a.m, else penalty of RM5 will be imposed. HUAHHH!!!!!

Need to show face a bit to let you remember how i look. haha
By the end of this year, I will be healthy, slim, fit, pretty and young. HEHEHEHEHE!
 

3 comments:

  1. keep it up yo! looking forward to your upcoming post and more good newS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait... let me try to imagine u looking fit... hmm.... 1 moment...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...

    er... well.... unsuccessful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JMing... yes, i'm inspired by you actually. despite busy schedule still manage to blog. :)

    @Davuth: Don't worry, I'll show you my photo once successful. hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete