Monday, September 24

The only constant in life is CHANGE

I think I am fickle-minded. I believe my friends and family might notice my ever changing behavior. I hope my fiance will not freak out.

The truth is, am I really ... that fickle? 

In the graduate management program where I am working currently requires me to rotate job every year during that 3 years period. Having said that, the department where I am in have just reshuffled and I have moved 3 working cubicles within two years. Not to mention, the changes of stakeholders, business processes and procedures, ways of working that comes along.

Sometimes I can't help to wonder why people encourage changes within short time frame. It's like playing musical chair. Before the process and procedure gets matured, they play the song again. Then people complaint. Slow response, broken links and processes, non compliance, bla bla bla. They must be thinking people on the bottom of the piramid are either extremely smart or robots which can be programmed who can adapt to new changes within a click; reformat the "previous ways of working" and download the somewhat "new, latest and economical" ways of working. Oh God!

But then, I am not in the right place to condemn. Pot calling the kettle black. I am forever changing too.

Just 3 months ago, I was so determined. Woke up at 6.30 morning, hit the gym and shower. Ready to work at 9a.m. every alternate weekdays and sports during weekends. Bought badminton racquet and shoes. sports bra and Zaggora pants. After 8 weeks, no weight loss straightaway give up.

Learned about blood type and it's diet. Was so umpph to eat big bowl of rice as it is encouraged for my blood. Broke up with my meaty friends and eat vege. No weight loss, kinda give up. 

Now I am back with clean diet - no processed food and eat food at the raw-est state as encouraged by lean and fit people i follow in instagram. Bought groceries and cook every night. Steam fish, vege, meat. Drink fruit juices. And today hit the aerobics class. I felt so ashamed of my stamina, ladies 10 years older can do better than me. Sigh.

Why? Can't I just adapt a single habit and live with it forever? I guess the answer is yes if and only if my mood won't swings and my hormone won't change that frequent. Maybe the world is right, the only constant in life is change. Sigh. I should go get my rest.

6 comments:

  1. without change, life is boring. It's good that u keep on changing. My only problem is u change from being good to bad as in changing from healthy lifestyle to unhealthy one. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so interesting! I do not think I've truly read through a single thing like that before. So wonderful to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

    My web-site :: Bookmark service

    ReplyDelete
  3. naturally like your web-site however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will definitely come back again.


    Also visit my web blog: Forex Trading System

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice
    while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for
    a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I
    had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Feel free to surf to my page: please click the following internet site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?

    I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.

    But think of if you added some great pictures or video clips to give
    your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could
    undeniably be one of the very best in its
    field. Great blog!

    Feel free to visit my website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inz1c01jnzw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers however this post
    is truly a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Starcraft 2 Hack

    ReplyDelete