Thursday, February 28

Chapter 1:

It was a beautiful morning with smooth traffic as I left my sister's house as early as 6.45a.m. I also got to park my car at the best spot in the entire parking lot, the one which is just next to the hotel lift. I was familiar with the surrounding because I was there a year ago for air-stewardess interview. Obviously, I failed otherwise I would have been flying around however I believe God has an awesome plan for me.

So there I was to attend a 4-day BA training on how to gather requirements. It was a last-minute plan planned by my previous line manager and I obliged happily. Who could resist being away from work for 4 days and be fed by 5-star hotel food?

I stomped into the training room happily as I was early. Being the earliest get to pick the best seat, the seat whereby you could see the trainer and projection easily without turning heads. Put bag down on the chair to book it and off to the refreshment corridor. Had a cup of aromatic black coffee and walked back into the room.

Out of sudden, one guy jumped in front of me and said hi! He extended his right hand I took it with gentle hand-shake. He asked if I could remember him and I shook my head shyly. I told him he looked rather familiar and met him somewhere before. I was right, he was one of the Miri grad whom I have met during my trip there last year.

The instructor walked in and we ended our conversation abruptly to head back to our seats. He was sitting to my right side, at another table behind mine.

30 minutes into the training, one 3rd degree colleague of mine, MR W walked into the room with faded round-collared t-shirt, faded jeans and slippers. He explained why he was late and then quickly grabbed a seat next to my "new found friend". Albeit he was under-dressed for this training, he was quite an active learner. He would challenge trainer on the content and throw in his opinions during discussions.

... to be continued. 


5 comments:

  1. this story doesn't ends on a good part... that make audience not excited to wait for chapter 2. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that
    was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm
    not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to
    say wonderful blog!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: View here
    Also see my website: Go to my website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gday! It seems as though we both have a passion for the same thing.
    Your blog, "Blogger: she a teng" and mine are very similar.

    Have you ever considered authoring a guest write-up for a similar blog?
    It will
    certainly help gain publicity to your website (my
    site recieves a lot of visitors). If you happen to be interested, e-mail me at:
    soonsouthern@gmail.com.
    Thanks

    Look into my site Please visit my site

    ReplyDelete