Thursday, October 18

Wish me luck!

I still remember that morning when I was called upon in an assembly to host the prize giving ceremony without any notice given, I walked up to the stage cursing wtf in my heart. When i am done, the teacher who taught me Malay Language was disappointment. I could see it from her eyes. LOL. And my discipline teacher even teased me for my language and I accepted it with a smile. I didn't bother to tell them it was a last minute request, heck I felt it was more like a pop quiz. Well, when I collected my SPM result, the same discipline teacher teased me again. She was surprised I got A1 for my malay. Eat that bitch! MUAHAHAHA.

That was the last time I spoke with a microphone in front of a large group of students...and tomorrow will be my very first time becoming the Master of Ceremony (MC) for my company's internal event. I hope I will do well and speak naturally. Gonna go and rehearse my script in front of the mirror now. Wish me good luck. !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment