Tuesday, May 26

In 1,2,3,23 more days

IN ONE MORE DAY:
I have to fight for my destiny. I have to prove that i'm not that weak. I have to fight. I have to train. I have to do exercise. I have to read for my notes. I have to study la, apa lagi~

IN TWO MORE DAYS:
Merdeka~!!!! Yo, those who kacau-ed, pm-ed to tell me they have finished their finals, I am going to chase after you and hunt you down one by one to scream at your ears : M-E-R-D-E-K-A. I AM MERDEKA~~!!!!! hik hik hik.

IN THREE MORE DAYS:
It is the saddest day of my life, because i will be abandoning this blog for TWENTY days. Hoho, don't you feel the pain too? It's like isi dengan kuku and kacang lupakan kulit. But I cannot be the Katak di bawah tempurung too long, I need to be like the tupai, sepandai tupai melompat, akhirnya berjaya juga (shhh...shutup) because i will come back to my tanah tumpahnya darahku to finish up my first degree. Yo, yo. Don't jump in joy yet, i will be constantly update my blog to tell you if i can shit in Rome/Venice/Edinburgh/Newcastle/York/Paris/Bangkok or not yeah~

IN TWENTY-THREE MORE DAYS:
I will be skinny. PROMISE. Hohohoho. [-..-]

5 comments:

  1. well, just dun forget to buy sth from Italy for me. I'll be peacefully waiting for the gift, ok? hehe.. and u will be skinny??? hmm.. is technology that advanced already?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see Veniceeee! I wanna see Venice!! :D

    Snap photos of hot Italians ok! They're everywhere!!! No excuses!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. la.leche: No problem. 10 Gigs of memory cards. I snap every little things that i gonna see okay. and hot guys too.... Hohoho... enjoy your trip babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot guys?? duh!! who cares?? make it hot girls, ok?? one that when u see, u can feel the heat come out of ur head.. ahahhahh.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyo davuth. no need to go so far for hot girls. you have one already ;) the one who is going there. ahaha

    ReplyDelete